Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My, October is racing along!


Yes, it's true time is racing. Perhaps it's because I spend too much time on the computer altering and changing blogs and documents - and exploring those irresistible sites that I seem to happen upon by reading other blogs with yummy applications in them.
I found a way to tile some photos and I'll put the link when I get another spare minute. It was fun. Now I just have to find where I stored it on my computer.
Let's see if it shows up. Just like a treasure hunt ... you would think I would learn to make better notes on files. You would think ... .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeanne-girl! I am really enjoying your blog. The pictures are beautiful. It looks like you are having a great time working on your project.
Keep them coming and have a nice day!
Love, Jen