Monday, August 8, 2011

Looking Through Fields and Gutters

Artsparker had a photo of some stuff she found in the gutter. After my noon-time walk I, too, now have found a cache of important stuff.



I believe it might be what our world is running on right now. Or at least those who walk and discard or throw things from their car windows.






When I called the Mister on my cell to tell him about the 5-hour energy drink he encouraged me to open it up. "There might be 20 minutes left!" he said. I think/hope he was kidding.


The next item I spotted was an icon. One abandoned, or blown, into a dry field. Through the chain link fence or under it, she ended up smiling in spite of it all. An icon is an icon is an icon - femminismo

1 comment:

Steve said...

In millennia to come, archeologists will be able to find out all they want about us by looking at our rubbish...