Monday, December 10, 2012

Third Night of Hanukkah

Here we are, the third night of Hanukkah and the fifth of December. Seems like those cards should have been sent by now, including the seasonal letter of what's been going on in our lives.
There have been special highlights, that is for sure, but I won't be sorry to see the calendar turn to 2013. I think perhaps there are even better times ahead with retirement. Could be wrong - have been before - but there will be more time to travel without worrying about getting back in time for work and there will be opportunities to explore the limits of my talents and see what's next for me - femminismo

2 comments:

Steve said...

Totally agree. Here's hoping 2013 is everything you could wish for!

Unknown said...

I loved Hanukkah when my boys were little. So sweet that you and the Mr. still celebrate. Best wishes and lots of light to both of you.