Sunday, January 22, 2012

Seriously? Last post was in December?


The post title speaks for itself. I surely thought I had been here since December 15. Fairly incredible that I've been going places, doing things, exploring the woods for mushrooms, cooking (not the mushrooms; not that adventurous/suicidal) and not posting extraordinary pictures of my escapades.
There haven't been that many, but a few. Uploading from my phone to Facebook is so easy and to get photos in here there is downloading from the camera onto the computer, etc. Or could there be an easier way? Let me know if you've found it.
The image posted is from my Italian trip in November. I found a courtyard exhibit of sculptures in Cortona, and since there was no ceiling this little cherub had a shower that made delicious drops of water form on his tiny foot. I just loved his butt. Reminded me of my kiddos when they were babies - femminismo

2 comments:

Steve said...

Just had to wipe my 4 year old's butt. Believe me, I'd rather take the statue's.

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I have missed you and am so glad you are ready to post again. Blessings, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart