Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Popping up from a winter sleep.

Yes, I would like to tell you I've just been off taking a little nap, but actually I've been lazy, a little February-depressed and ... well, busy.
Don't you hate that for an excuse for not posting?
But there it is. That's all I have to say about it.
I've been out in the back yard, as you can tell by these photos. Can you find the bee rolling in pollen in this yellow crocus? (Click on the photo to find him. He was having an excellent time.)
I've been having fun painting journal pages and made a new foam blue block stamp last night from the bottom of a cut-glass tray. It is a wonderful stamp with an array of perfectly cut squares on it. Adds a lot of texture to the page.
I'll be back tonight with more, I hope, unless I get really, really lazy again. - femminismo

No comments: