Thursday, July 30, 2009

Something Witty ... or Pithy ... or ?

I WISH I could think of something witty or pithy or even interesting to say. I know there are folks who check in from time to time and they must be tired of seeing my same blog post - even though it's fascinating!
What about this? A prayer put into the universe has been answered! I am to be a great aunt again. Can't you just tell by this ultrasound that *this* baby is exceptional? - femminismo
p.s. That's a strong left arm being swung around over there!

6 comments:

Candace said...

Well, that baby already seems witty and pithy to me! If that's not a boxer I don't know what is...!
Congrats! And who indeed put that call out for you to be a great aunt? Maybe that baby his or her own self?
A great post and a great little shot of the newbie, and thanks for sharing both, Jeanne.

Your Pal,
Candace

3rdEyeMuse said...

what an amazing image ... congratulations to you and especially to the parents to be. :)

nollyposh said...

Oh but always interesting! (and witty & pithy!) xox

Southern Girl said...

Put a paint brush in that kid's hand and let him/her go!!! :)

RosieK said...

a budding sculptor maybe? I sometimes feel like you - like I don't have anything amazing to say but the comments i receive keep me going through these doubting times - I always enjoy visiting you!

femminismo said...

Oh, boy! Talk about feeling rewarded just for making a tiny effort. And the kid did most of the work. I don't know if it's a boy or girl. The parents do and I'll bet my sister, the grandmother, knows. Thanks for your comments. You're right, that they keep us all going. It's so much fun to hear from people. I always *try* to leave one - Jeanne