Monday, June 4, 2007

Another day, more behind

Today I feel overwhelmed with all that I have taken on. Too much! Too much!
I have work to do during the day ... reading, editing, more reading ... and then I come home to compose an article (well, actually, several articles) for a nonprofit group's newsletter. And then there's the 20,000 word play I'm supposed to be writing for Script Frenzy, the June bug cousin of Nanowrimo. There's also the daily journal I'm supposed to be keeping in the altered books I've been making - one every month.
Argh! Driven to Deadlines. Maybe that should be the name of the play I write.
Today in our part of the Pacific Northwest there was a lightning storm. A tree got hit in our town, and add electricity to the water inside the tree ... ka bam! A giant explosion. Three houses around it were slightly damaged. The tree is history. And two birds in one of the homes died. Not from the electricity, but I would suppose from the sound of the explosion. Birds' little hearts just can't take it, I guess.
And on an eblog note, I tried to follow the instructions for putting a photo up in my header, but not much luck there. I'll have to go back and watch the vlog again. The photo appears, but is giant. I reduced the size, with it in back of the type, but then you can't read what the blog's about. The type becomes too dim. Ah, well. Perhaps I'll post the photo to the side with this post.

One day at a time, one day at a time.

No comments: