Friday, June 1, 2007

Score!

Today, with the help of a female accomplice, I scored some old windows -- most of them with glass intact. I can't tell you how I plan to transform them because I don't know. (They will hopefully end up as cute as the "petunia chair" I painted.)
I want to scatter them or hang them in my flower gardens. Maybe I will try some glass painting. I know in the craft shop I saw special paint that might do the trick.
Maybe I will paint beautiful ladies to lure the slugs away from my flowers. Everyone knows the lure of a lovely smile causes slugs to drool and as they become more dehydrated they curl up and die.
But what a way to go!
Well, for some I might not be making much sense tonight, but for some ... they'll know what I'm saying.
I don't have any idea why I rescued these windows. I just couldn't stand the thought of them being destroyed when they might serve a higher purpose.
Tomorrow I will post a picture of the altered book I am now working on.
Cheers ... until then!
femminismo

No comments: