Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oy! Glory!

I HAVE no idea what my little "poem" or free association has to do with the drawing or vice versa. I liked the look of this Crayola crayon/ink drawing on painted white gesso. Tonight I'll try something a little more daring if I can get up off the couch and stop knitting.
I watched Lisbeth Salander last night - beaten, shot, buried overnight - exact some measure of revenge on her creepy father (oh, I should have mentioned a spoiler), and now I can't wait to see "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest." She makes me want to take up kick-boxing, weight lifting and get my nose pierced. But the smoking I could live without. (Although she does have a unique way when she does even that!)
Have a wonderful evening - femminismo

2 comments:

Steve said...

Ha ha - there is something very joyous about both the poem and the drawing - for me that's justification enough!

Anonymous said...

we have to wait till the 20th

till it comes out on DVD..

*sigh*