Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sumi Ink Skies

TONIGHT the sky looked like a sumi ink painting. I like the pale blue sky with a line of puffy clouds hanging in just enough light so they are dark inky black behind the trees and in front of the horizon.
I wish I had gotten a photo of them, but maybe you know the kind of sky I mean. Perhaps you could paint it. Perhaps I could. Maybe I will.
I feel as if I am facing more outward today and not focusing so deeply inward.
Just wanted to document that today was another day on my life calendar and a special day it was, one of deep meaningful conversation with someone I love. The conversation was heart to heart and reinforced bonds that grow stronger every day.
God bless men that can talk with their hearts - femminismo
p.s. Picasso sculptures, "Head of a Woman" 1962, "Jacqueline with a Green Ribbon" 1962, and "Head of a Woman" 1962. Photo by Gion Mili, Life magazine image, taken in 1967.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Oh Jeanne, we saw the very same sky. Is that not great? As great as the art you have shared and the story of the deeply good conversation.
Talking with the heart leads to actions of the heart. Wonderful to read this.
Take care this week.
Candace in Athens.