Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another Post Today

Another post today on the Mystery Woman. I have added a couple of things. The arrow and hands are not permanent. I guess, actually, none of it is. I can always put several coats of gesso over it and begin again. However, this is where it's going right now. What do you think? Any comments; suggestions? I've moved the hands from the top - holding the globe - to holding the woman's head. It feels to me she's being very protective and helpful.
It's been a blue Sunday. Very emotional day. Don't know all the why and wherefores, but I'm not going to blame it on the full moon.

There have been over 1,400 visitors. When the 2,000th checks in I will post the city, state and Internet provider. You'll have to claim your prize. Comments are welcome.
This tulip photo is from Saturday during our surprise snowfall here in Oregon. The "April surprise."
Good night - femminismo

No comments: