Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

THE CAMPING trip was a success, with just a few showers to make us appreciate the sunshine even more.
Scouting trips for photographic subjects were also successful and lots of family time was good for the soul.
Some good news awaited me on my return home. Unbelievable. I'll have to figure out a way to return my good karma blessings. Julie awarded me with five free prints of her great work. My name or number came up and I am so grateful. This is a wonderful start for the week.
I hope you enjoyed the longest day of the year. I know I did and I wish all fathers everywhere in the world the best father's day yet.
And I don't think I could have planted sweet peas and daisies and had them come up in a better arrangement than these. Enjoy - femminismo

3 comments:

Julie Fillo said...

Hi Jeanne,
I'm happy you are happy!
We had a good time on our trip. I understand about the packing and unpacking. Our goal is that we just have to put clothes and food in and go, but we are not there yet. There is still alot of transferring back and forth.
Your camping is at your property, right? We keep thinking about doing something like that eventually, but we are enjoying exploring right now.
I'm so glad a loyal reader won the prints this time. :)

Julie

Candace said...

Congrats, Jeanne! And what glorious beautiful flowers... and your remark about the arrangement makes me think of Oberon when he said something could not have worked out more perfectly "had I divined it."
Sometimes chance really is the ticket!
So glad you had a good weekend.
Candace in Athens.

3rdEyeMuse said...

congrats on the win! what a great little drawing ... house dress ... makes me smile. :)