Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Concert Tonight in the Old Hometown.

TODAY was a good day. No computer problems (my computer at work died Monday just before production day on the paper started), I had a wonderful yoga practice, and then the Mister and I attended a guitar concert with Johnny A. (TM).
His name is trademarked: Johnny A. Have you thought about having yours trademarked? I have ever since I went to the Oregon Press Women's conference and considered the importance of having my own Web site. (I considered it, but really didn't know why it might be needed. I'm working on that concept.)
Anyway, he is a brilliant guitarist. Check out his Web site by clicking on his link above. A cool, cool guy. You can listen to some clips of his music. He plays jazz/rock fusion and had me dancing in my seat - femminismo
p.s. Must scoot. It's past 10 p.m. and I've got a cup of hot chai tea on the bedside table.
p.p.s. Photo of Johnny A. from his Web site.

No comments: