Thursday, October 30, 2008

Well, I Said My Heart Was On My Sleeve.

Yes. I stepped out there and showed you how I voted. Some will agree with it and some will not.
"But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at." - Othello

I hope everyone is ready for the small doorbell ringers tomorrow. My brother will be coming over to hand out Halloween candy for me. He likes to answer the door and give the kids candy, and maybe I will be able to paint a few pages in my altered book journals while he is helping.
Another thing I am doing is getting ready for Nanowrimo which begins on Saturday, Nov. 1. It doesn't seem possible, but it is here again ... already. Fifty thousand words before the end of November.
I am in the process of making a "story board" of characters and names. That is permitted, according to the rules of Nanowrimo. I may even make a family tree, but I will have to be quick since I've put it off too long already.
I had best get to bed and then rise early to prepare some great character names, like Marcus Philby or Lulu Poindexter or Francine Riley or Wilton Whitacker. Hear anything you like? - femminisimo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Nanowrimo...I'm doing it too, and I'm so nervous. And I forgot it starts tomorrow. I think I'm going to start right in with a character and see where she goes. Why is this so SCARY???? Love your blog --

Candace said...

Gosh, am I the only one who always forgets till the first of November about Nanowrimo? I am just going to pick up pen and paper and or keyboard and monitor and have at it. Not even a germ of an idea what's going to happen this time!